The Resource Dolphin tale 2.
- Dolphin tale 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment ; director, Charles Martin Smith ; producers, Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Richard Ingber ; writer, Charles Martin Smith
- Winter's surrogate mother, the very elderly dolphin Panama, has passed away, leaving Winter without the only poolmate she has ever known. However, the loss of Panama may have even greater repercussions for Winter, who, according to USDA regulations, cannot be housed alone, as dolphins' social behavior requires them to be paired with other dolphins. Time is running out to find a companion for her before the team at Clearwater loses their beloved Winter to another aquarium
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild thematic elements
- Language note
- English, French & Spanish language and subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D65 2014
- Kris Kristofferson, Morgan Freeman, Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd, Nathan Gamble
- live action
ContextContext of Dolphin tale 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dolphin tale 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.gpl.org/resource/6bt0bKLLoZM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.gpl.org/resource/6bt0bKLLoZM/">Dolphin tale 2.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.gpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.gpl.org/">Groton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Groton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...