The Resource Your very own robot goes cuckoo bananas!
- Your very own robot goes cuckoo bananas!
- Statement of responsibility
- R.A. Montgomery & Shannon Gilligan
- "Your parents are inventors, and one day you rescued a robot from the trash that they didn't want anymore. You had a lot of fun with him, but boy did he make things go crazy! Your parents weren't too happy about your robot adventures, but you really miss your friend. Can you trust him to behave himself, or is he about to go cuckoo bananas in front of all your friends?"--P.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Choose your own adventure dragonlarks series
- Dragonlarks series
- Target audience
ContextContext of Your very own robot goes cuckoo bananas!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Your very own robot goes cuckoo bananas!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.gpl.org/resource/w1tBxmQqRfo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.gpl.org/resource/w1tBxmQqRfo/">Your very own robot goes cuckoo bananas!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.gpl.org/#_12"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.gpl.org/">Groton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Groton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...